RATING 1 FOR LIFE*
Having the right cover is crucial when it comes to car insurance. It pays to be protected against any loss or damage to your vehicle as well as being covered against damages you may cause to someone else’s property. With one of Australia’s leading insurers you will have the piece of mind of 2 year new vehicle replacement, hire car after an accident, windscreen and window glass cover, protection of your No Claim Bonus Rating plus more as well as extremely competitive premiums and payment options.*
You need to choose car insurance cover that fits your circumstances. There are 3 types of car insurance cover available:
- Comprehensive Cover
- Fire, Theft and Third Party Property Damage/Extra Cover
- Third Party Property Damage Cover.
The cover you choose will be shown on your car insurance
You or anyone you authorise to drive your vehicle are covered for loss of or damage to your vehicle caused by an event in the period of insurance. It includes loss or damage to your vehicle caused by another party, whether they are insured or not. It also includes the cover provided by our Third Party Property Damage Cover. (See below.)
However, if you have the Named Driver option shown on your car insurance Certificate, only the people listed as Named Drivers are covered.Fire,
Theft and Third Party Property Damage/Extra Cover
You or anyone you authorise to drive your vehicle are covered for any accidental loss of or damage to your vehicle caused by fire or theft in the period of insurance. Fire, Theft and Third Party Property Damage/Extra Cover also includes Third Party Property Damage Cover. (See below.)
Third Party Property Damage Cover
You or anyone you authorise to drive your vehicle are covered for the amounts you must legally pay another person to compensate for loss of or damage to their property if the loss or damage is caused by your vehicle as a result of an event in the period of insurance. Our cover is limited to $20 million (unless a lower limit is shown on your car insurance Certificate). It includes legal and other costs that we have agreed to pay when you make a claim. The amount shown on your car insurance Certificate is the most that we will pay under any cover, even if there are several claims against you relating to the event.
The cover includes:
- property damage that is the responsibility of your employer, principal or partner because you were driving your vehicle in connection with your occupation
- the cost of cleaning up by emergency services after an event involving your vehicle
- claims for damage to another vehicle or property because a vehicle collided with or tried to avoid colliding with:
- property being loaded or unloaded from your vehicle.
- property falling from your vehicle orLeaseWorks has the experience and the know-how that enables us to arrange the most competitive Comprehensive Car Insurance through some of Australia’s leading insurers.More and more emphasis is being placed on the necessity to ensure your motor vehicle is comprehesively insured, which gives you the peace of mind, that if the unfortunate should happen, you will be compensated for your loss.
An individual’s motor vehicle is an important item in everyday life, therefore, it is important to select the most effective Comprehensive Insurance policy that meets your needs.
LeaseWorks can arrange policies that include :
*New Car Replacement
*Choice of Repairer
*Cover for personal effects
*Hire Car following a theft.
Call us now on (1300) 39 09 79
Before taking out an insurance policy it is important you read through the appropriate product and disclosure statement.